Ashfika Rahman is an artist from Dhaka, Bangladesh , primarily works with the medium of classical Dance and theater. After completing her bachelor in business administration, She started her studies at Pathshala South Asian Media Institute (Pathshala), Bangladesh and currently studying in Hochschule Hannover (HsH), Germany. Ashfika Rahman is a multidisciplinary artist working in photography, text and alternative printing. Guided by an interest in systems of categorization and classification. Her practice involves extensive research into the power and structure of society and the Social issues.
- 2016- International Photography Workshop at Angkor Photo festival, Cambodia.
- 2016- Alternative Printing Process – Studio Goppo, India.
- 2015- Telling Stories by Paolo Patrizi at Chobi Mela VIII, Bangladesh.
- 2018- Indian Photography Festival, Hyderabad, India
- 2018- Lumix Photo Festival, hannover , Germany
- 2018- Dhaka Art Summit. Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 2017- "Crossroad" Hannover, Germany
- 2016– Muslin Revival at National Museum of Bangladesh.
- 2017- Documentary Photography Exchange, Hochschule Hannover (HsH), Germany.
- 2016- Professional Photography Program Pathshala–The South Asian Media Academy, Bangladesh.
- 2014- Bachelor in Business administration, State University in Bangladesh-SUB.
- 2001- Diploma in classical Dance- bulbul academy of fine arts-BAFA, Bangladesh.
- 2018- Joop Swart Masterclass by the World Press Photo.
- 2018- Invisible Photographer Asia ( Shortlisted for Art Awards)